Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Hello Katerina!!!

Holy Rain this morning! The poor dog was drenched after only being out for a minute. But, it looks as though it's passing without too much whoop-la. So, quiet day inside, and I was even so organized as to have had the kids pick out a movie and books at the library yesterday. Perhaps there's hope for me yet.

Kori had a great time at the McComb's last week. She was pretty ticked to be leaving....aparently someone had to fish her out of the pool and put her in the car, where she didn't say a word for 130kms. Stubborn, eh?

Raiden enjoyed a quiet week as an only child...fishing, sleepover with Grandpa, visit with Abigayle, bought his first set of hockey equipment.

So we begin our end of Summer wind-down. We'll add in our read alouds this week...one 'interesting' and one for enjoyment. That's the goal anyway...I'm hoping 'Interesting' will fall into someone's definition of 'educational'...Oi! Wish me luck!

I have discovered a technical marvel called 'the Scanner' and have managed to put a few pics up without messing up our technically advanced network arrangement. I hope. We'll see when Bri gets home, won't we??!

Otherwise, I am enjoying some knitting/crochet...a few babies have popped up on the radar..or will be popping sometime in the near future...They will need cute knitted things!! And Janie popped by yesterday to tell me about her dream of my new baby (!!). Let's hope it was just a lingering psychological kink from being in the the delivery room when Kori was born....Thank's so much Jane. Payback is a bitch tho...Jane is moving out of her apartment today...in the biggest rainstorm we've seen in years.

Cheers!

No comments: