Friday, June 20, 2008

Be Careful What You Wish For

Things have been a little Last-Minute-Busy around here and it's not even my fault!!!!

I have a little knitting project on the go. I saw it in this issue of Knitty. It's called BYOB. I think this may be the first pattern I've knit to spec - no colour changes, no modifications, no 'well, I'm sure this yarn will work'. I'm using every spare minute to finish this project.

BYOB, myself and the kids are taking off on a whirlwind trip for a few days. I promised R a Summer Adventure before his surgery and, as such things will, a Summer Adventure has popped up somewhat unexpectedly. It's funny the way things pop up when you put a thought out into the universe.

Another case of Be Careful What You Wish For.

Happy Summer all! I'll fill in the details around the 28th.

2 comments:

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Have a wonderful time!

jugglingpaynes said...

I hope you are enjoying your adventure! Can't wait to hear where you went!

Peace and Laughter!