Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Blogging Hiatus

What is with the blogging hiatus?

Ever since R's
surgery blogging just hasn't been the same.

After R recovered, B and I sat down and had a heart-to-heart and we compromised on a workable plan. We re-vamped what our homeschooling day looked like. I shifted my focus.

Perhaps that's all it was - just a wee change of focus for me.

So, thank you, to those of you who have emailed and commented, for checking in every so often. Although I've been perusing the blogosphere, I haven't really been much of a contributor. It's nice to know that I'm not just another mouse click for some of you.

I'm going to try to post a little something in the evenings before bed this week. Perhaps that will kick start my blogging habit. We'll treat it as a little experiment. Perhaps a disclaimer would help - me, that is, not you - remove obstacles: please don't expect pictures or depth or humour or creativity or any other such exciting thing. Just a little check in and we'll see what happens after that.

~Bonni

3 comments:

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Blogging is not supposed to be a burden. Whatever you have to share, whenever you have something to share is a special gift. We can all be patient and enjoy your visits whenever you can drop by. Happy life, happy blogging.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea. That is all I promise anyone - just an update and nothing fancy. Heck, I am lucky if my sentences have any structure LOL!

Hope everyone is well :-)

Penelope said...

Glad to hear that you're going to be around more often! I'm looking forward to reading :)