Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Project Korknisse!! 2009


I thought I would put the word out now, while we're all full of great ideas and intentions for next Christmas. If you have any extra corks kicking around, or if you feel like saving some and putting them to good use, I'd be happy to arrange to take them off your hands.
I'm hoping to knit up a load of these cutie little Korknisse guys as ornaments and gift toppers for Christmass 2009.
I didn't make ornaments this year. Now that Christmas 2008 is all wrapped up (ouch...punny, no?) I have discovered that I missed making ornaments for everyone. So I'm planning ahead.
Let me know if you can help me out. There might even be a 'Thank-You Korknisse' in it for you!
♥Bonni

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are adorable! We save corks for crafts either with our kids club or our camp, so I'll see if we have any spare.

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Got a pile of them. Just give me a call and you can come rummage through the bin.