Monday, December 8, 2008

You Know It's Cold When...

You know it's cold when the snow - even the little amount you have - is squeaky as you walk to the curb at 7a.m. on Monday morning to put the garbage out.

But I suppose that's to be expected, this being Canada and all.

It sure is nice, though, walking back in to a warm house to enjoy a hot French Vanilla coffee (if you're into that kind of thing) and a logic puzzle or two before the rest of the sleeping bodies emerge.

Happy Monday, everyone. Have a good week.
~Bonni

3 comments:

yofed said...

That sounds so nice!!!

We had some snow last night, but it's being washed out by the rain :(

Have a good wintery day!

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

As least you have garbage pick-up! Stay warm.

jugglingpaynes said...

Sounds good to me. Especially the description of the snow. I love that!

I am now in the mood for snow. I hope we get some. Maybe enough to keep me home a day or two!

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina