Thursday, July 26, 2007

Who Loves Me?!

My wonderful, tolerant, patient, loving husband took time out of his half hour lunch break to drive the long way home, stand in the lunch hour line-ups to bring me home fresh doughnuts and a coffee. This, of course, made it necessary for him to scarf his lunch down in record time and bolt back to work in a hurry.
He knows I really, really don't want to give up drinking coffee...even though tea and biscotti is pretty good. It is not, however, coffee.
Sigh.
You know, I was thinking. If Pioneer Woman's punks knew there were free doughnuts to be had up here in Canada-Land - no wrangling, branding, fencing, up-before-dawn mornings necessary - I bet they'd ride their little butts to the border and beg to come live with me.

2 comments:

jugglingpaynes said...

Welcome back to the dark side. Unless you prefer it with milk. ;o)

Peace and Laughter,

Romany said...

Ooooohhhh, Timmy Hortons {nostalgic sigh}

We don't have those here either. OK now, your blog is making me discontented! {g}

Dorothy