Tuesday, July 11, 2006

6 Degrees Of Seperation

Ever watch the movie? It's on my list of things to do. They say that everyone on the planet can be conected within 6 degrees of seperation...ok, I'm going on heresay, but it's a cool theory.

I got to thinking how things go in circles...especially in this weeny-teeny town....

My sister is Janie, who is best friends with Brenna, who's mom is Kim who has worked a the Y for a long time, where I used to work. Incidentally, Brenna used to work at the Y too...AND Brenna's man Paul is best friends with Lucas, my sister's FIANCE. (I got to say 'fiance'...hehe).

I could probably come up with more....but it's after 11 and I'm going to bed. Perhaps I'll add more as I come up with them. And one last deep thought for the evening...why is there no spellcheck in this silly blogger???

No comments: