Friday, July 28, 2006

Loving The New Set-Up....Not!

This is the first time in days that I have been able to log-in without having my PC hang while trying to do so. Kinda scared to log-out, now. I had meant to get pictures on and info updated last night, but I ended up cleaning out, literally, hundreds of emails from my inbox. I also returned a bunch of outstanding emails that needed replies and my list of 'those to get an email off to' is even longer than when I started. I did make some progress though...well, Brian did. Got Photoshop installed on my PC so I can email pictures of a decent size and he taught me how to resize the pics. So that's a start.

Have about 19 things to do today...8 o'clock and it's already 25+ degrees. Museum, visit the building managers, get a load of clothes ready for the consignment store, get to the consignment store on time, don' t forget to pick Brian up, call Jennifer, send out picnic invites, groceries, banking, call the gov't...hope I can get through...

So I'm off to see how many of those things I can knock down today...

No comments: