Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Memorable Friday


I love to take pictures of the kids and the first snow of the season. Of course, noone else understands this. I won't bore you with the horid details, but here are the two pictures I quickly took. The snow was very surprising...huge, wet flakes coming down very fast. They stayed for quite a while and the kids had a chance to go out and play in it. Well, dd only lasted a few minutes as Nanny came to pick her up to do some shopping. For flip-flops, of all things. She come home with $30 Crocks and a new ball of yarn for her knitting basket.

Otherwise, Friday was a busy day. Brian had a surprise day off and I tried my hardest to stick to my plan of house cleaning, laundry and basement tidy-up and preparing for Madeline and Gerald's visit. Worked pretty well...didn't get the walls washed or the yard work done though.

No comments: